Personal Branding & Social Marketing Evangelist
Internet Marketer and Social Media Speaker
Bernie became an active speaker in social media and Internet marketing in 2007. As businesses began to accelerate their adoption of social media Bernie took notice and acted. His own intrigue with the new media principles accelerated as his own experience with blogging, podcasting and business social networking took shape. His conventional marketing wisdom borne of a 20+ year corporate career, combined with new media etiquette produced quick results. Soon, his digital marketing agency, Find and Convert, was setting up content marketing strategies and helping clients implement new media, inbound marketing strategies.
In 2009 Bernie’s book was released: Marketing 2.0, Bridging the Gap between Seller and Buyer through Social Media Marketing. His book offers marketing executives a strategic roadmap to develop, implement and measure social media marketing strategies. Three years later the principles in Marketing 2.0 are as relevant as they were in 2009. As demonstrated in Bernie’s speaking engagements, he boils down his book to two core principles: content marketing and relationship building through online engagement regardless of which social media channels used.
Bernie speaks on a limited basis at national events, private conferences and client user group events. Bernie has also served as a contract instructor to the American Marketing Association (AMA) where he taught Facebook and Twitter Marketing, as well as Employee Branding Best Practices.
Follow the navigational tabs at top to learn more about Bernie’s Internet marketing speaking credentials and to explore his potential fit as a speaker for your event.
Bernie enjoys speaking on Internet marketing topics to marketing and sales professionals as well as to career-minded professionals eager to embrace digital strategies in their career. Bernie’s speaking events range from a 20 minute session to all day private workshops. Bernie has also participated on conference panels and webcasts. All event presentations may be tailored to address the needs of your audience.
Below is a list of Bernie’s speaking topics. If you don’t see your desired topic, but it is related to the list below, mention it when you contact Bernie.
Internet Marketing and Social Media Speaking Topics
- Building an Internet Marketing Strategy That Gets Results
- Why Digital Marketing Can Change Your Business
- Yes, B2B Marketers Can Profit From Social Media Marketing
- Social Media: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- 5 Steps to Develop a Social Media Strategy
- Lead Generation Through Inbound Marketing
- The Rise of Social Networking in Business –Twitter- Facebook – LinkedIn – Google+
- Winning Business Development Strategies Through LinkedIn
- Thriving in an Economic Downturn Through Inbound Marketing
- Taking the Mystery Out of Search Engine Optimization
- Why Content Is King – Blogging for Business
- Personal Branding is Good for Business
- Closing the Loop between Sales and Marketing Through Digital Marketing
Career Seekers Social Networking Speaking Topics
- Developing the Mindset of a Triathlete
- Social Networking Basics You May Be Overlooking
- Social Networking Like the Pros
- Managing your Online Reputation
- Why Developing Your Personal Brand is Not an Option
- Becoming an Entrepreneur in Your Career
Hear What People Say About Bernie…
Visitors who found this page were searching for:
- bernie borges content is king
- Social media internet marketing
- speaking on topic internet
- berny internetmarketeer
- internet marketing speakers
- digital marketing for the digitally challenged
- internet marketing speaker
- digital marketing speakers
- how does internet marketing build in the principle of conventional marketing
- social media internet marketing speaker